Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Time

I thought I would have time for a blog. Then I had an interview, had to jump through some hoops, and now I have a job that my degree helped me get! After 5 months of looking, of course. I am lucky. I start tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited. I am having trouble sleeping and my appetite is gone. Hopefully, I will love it and I will make a difference in the lives of these kids.
Another reason why I am lucky... despite the fact that he is looking at me like I am crazy.


Yes, that is toothpaste on my face (he actually applied it to my face) because I had a huge mole size pimple on my face. You can't start a job working with kids with a pimple like that! And he even told me how beautiful I was sans make up and application of toothpaste :)

I know once I get used to my new schedule I will blog more, but life just might get in the way a bit. But I like having a record of things I like in life and what's going on. I am horrible with journals and typing is easier, so this may work out ;)

A video I find fitting for this moment in my life:


Cupcakes and Unicorns,
Ryan xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment