Monday, April 26, 2010

Fan of Blogs

HELLO?? IS ANYONE THERE? Probably not...Oh well, I don't mind talking to myself anyways.
I have always been a fan of blogs. My bookmarks are outrageously long lists of crafts, weddings, and FOOD. The only problem is I don't set aside much time for crafts, I am nowhere near getting married (hello, I am 22 and 3/4 :) and I probably waste more of my time staring at food made by others than I do actually reproducing it. So, whats my excuse you might ask? I just graduated College (4months ago...eek) and I have no income. How can I possibly justify spending what little savings I have on crafts and food? Because I can? And I would waste it on food anyways (evil fast food, they should really warn you about the 15lbs you gain after college, not as lovely as the freshman 15). I mean really, food is the love of my life, next to the real love of my life (hey boyfriend), but thankfully he doesn't get too jealous because he loves food just at much as I do. So, while I try to figure out my life and hopefully find a job to fund my addictions, I'd like to document my adventures of crafting, obsess over and share everything wedding pretty, and of course, help archive the recipes I will dare to reproduce! And hey, blogger is free, why the heck not blog?


Cupcakes and Unicorns,
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment